Codes and Standards Regulations Checklist

Please see attached

Continuing education requirements concerning municipal inspectors

Continuing education requirements concerning municipal inspectors holding a P-1 or a P-2 license

The Plumbing and piping Board voted and approved the following motion: Effective September 1, 2015, the Plumbing and Piping Work Examining Board will no longer be giving credit for the building official related course of continuing education required for certified mechanical inspectors that maintain a building official certification. All P-1 and P-2 license holders must take the Board’s prescribed course each two-year cycle.

What Every BO Needs to Know About Building Permitting in Connecticut

CBOA would like to thank co-authors David Jolly and Earl Dean for producing this narrative which certainly we could all benefit from reviewing. For those interested the document is available for members only under "File Library" titled "Building Permitting in Connecticut" under attachments.

Syndicate content